So far, so good. It took a little longer to create this blog than I had expected since I had to reset an old Google password that I had forgotten.
I had considered trying a blog throughout the past year, but I was afraid that I wouldn't have anything to post in it very often, and I hate blogs that are post-less for months. Maybe this will give me a chance to see if I'm likely to keep up with posting on a blog.
On to an avatar...
Kind of fun, creating an avatar. Almost like paper dolls (does that date me!). My avatar symbolizes me, my dog and my yard.

2 comments:
Funny you mention paper dolls; I just found some old ones from when I was a kid and didn't have the heart to toss them because they brought back such fond memories! Same idea, new way of playing.
After I had posted my comment about paper dolls, I discovered the same comment on another blog. Fond memories, indeed.
Post a Comment