Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thing #8: Importing Slideshow from Apple's iPhoto

I'm going to see if it's easier, on a Mac, if I import a slideshow directly from iPhoto. It's very easy to create a slideshow in iPhoto, but whether I can import it is another thing. If you see Cannes (two days before the stars were to start arriving for the film festival) below, it worked! I even added a "Ken Burns" effect. I created the slideshow (easy), then saved it as a movie, then clicked Add Video. It takes awhile to upload the video to Blogger, though. Added note after I previewed this: the slides I chose for the slideshow, with the Ken Burns effect added, ended up looking like a movie. Music was added automatically--I didn't select it intentionally. I'll have to play around with iPhoto slideshows more, since it looks kind of cool (although the picture quality isn't the best in the slideshow) and is very easy to create. I chose the small size for the pictures, but you can select medium or large as well.


No comments: